The Review of the Fraud Broker Global Trade Group
Dear reader, have you been a victim of a Forex trading scam? It can be difficult to know where to start when it comes to exposing Forex scammers, but filing a complaint with the relevant authorities is a good start. Many scams prey on unsuspecting individuals with promises of unusually high profits with little financial risk. In this review, we will expose one such scammer by the name of Global Trade Group.
Global Trade Group, or global-trade-group.com, claims to be a legitimate Forex trading platform. However, scamadviser.com gives the site a low trust score of 1.7/5 based on 3 reviews. The site, which has a strong indication of being a scam, is unsafe and has been voted as possible fraud by visitors to the site. The website's owner is hiding their identity using a paid service. Furthermore, the website has only been recently registered. These factors indicate that Global Trade Group is a scam.
It is important to remember that Forex trading scams can take many forms. Some common methods include:
- Selling products that don't perform as advertised
- Impersonating notable Forex traders or investors to collect personal information
- Creating sham websites that imitate big-name brokers to steal deposits
- Unsolicited offers - If you're contacted out of the blue about a Forex investment opportunity, it's likely to be a scam. Never give away your personal information or transfer money to the firm if they do.
- Risk-free investing - Investing always comes with some level of risk, so any company promising risk-free investment opportunities is likely to be a scam.
If you have been a victim of a Forex scam, there are steps you can take to report it. Aside from reporting the scam to the relevant authority in your country, it is helpful to tell your story to the Forex community so that others do not fall victim to the same scam.
Unfortunately, recovering your money can be difficult, and scammers will use tactics to hide their identities and make it challenging to trace them. That said, by reporting the fraud and taking appropriate legal action, you may be able to help expose the scam and protect others from falling victim.
In conclusion, while Global Trade Group may be one of many legitimate Forex trading platforms, there are significant indicators that it is in fact a scam. We therefore advise you to exercise extreme caution should you choose to use this platform.
Have you experienced issues with Global Trade Group? Share your story in the comments!
Kind regards, Forexonlinetrading.info.