Intrafund fraud broker review
In the unregulated and complex world of Forex trading, the Intrafund has emerged as a notorious figure. This article aims to shed light on the deceitful practices of this broker and to warn potential investors about the impending risks associated with it.
A Closer Look at Intrafund's Website
The website of a broker can reveal a lot about its authenticity. In the case of Intrafund, there are several red flags.
- Lack of Secure Connection: The website lacks a secure connection, which is a fundamental requirement for any legitimate online trading platform.
- Poor Design and Readability: The overall design quality of the website is poor, with hard-to-read fonts and low-quality graphics.
- Absence of Company Information: There is no information available about the company, its registration details, or its legal documents, which are crucial indicators of a company's legitimacy.
- Unknown Trading Application: The broker does not have its own trading terminal. Instead, it prompts users to download an unknown application for stock market trading.
- Limited Mobile Trading: The platform's mobile trading capabilities are underdeveloped, and the internet is riddled with negative reviews about the broker.
Intrafund's Dubious Practices
Intrafund has been operating for just over a month but has already made it to the blacklists of major international registrars.
- Lack of Regulatory Oversight: Its operations are not regulated, and there are no reports of successful payouts to any of its clients.
- Restrictive Services: The broker's services are only available to those registered in Switzerland, according to client complaints.
- Unprofessional Behaviour: Many users have reported unprofessional behaviour from the broker's staff.
Intrafund's Manipulative Strategies
Intrafund has been accused of several manipulative strategies.
- Falsification of News: The broker has been found to falsify news and employ technical manipulations.
- Unfavourable User Agreement: It does not adhere to the agreement terms and imposes additional charges without prior notice.
- Aggressive Contact: The broker's employees initiate contact and persistently call from various numbers.
- Lack of Financial Transparency: The company does not provide financial reports, and reaching out to their support team is nearly impossible.
The Red Flags
Apart from the poorly designed website and absence of registration, Intrafund engages in several suspicious activities that raise serious concerns.
- Cold Calling: The broker resorts to cold calling, repeatedly contacting potential clients.
- Aggressive Behaviour: The behaviour of the broker's staff is overly aggressive and intrusive.
- Psychological Pressure: Users have reported experiencing psychological pressure from the broker's staff.
Why You Shouldn't Open an Account with Intrafund
Here are some reasons why potential investors should steer clear of Intrafund:
- Impossibly low interest rates
- Absence of fixed commissions
- Delayed order executions
- Automatic cancellation of trades
- Additional charges not specified in the agreement
- Difficulty in finding the website on search engines
- Issues with the user agreement
- The brand's recent emergence
- Price manipulations
- Hidden documents
- Services mostly available only to those registered in Switzerland
- Lack of regulatory control
- Promises of instant profits
- Aggressive behaviour
- Publication of false statistics
Intrafund: A Scheming Fraudster
Intrafund is hard to brand as a legal entity due to a lack of evidence supporting its legality. There are numerous negative reviews about the service, accusing it of dishonesty and non-payment. It has been found to use bots to inflate its rating artificially, and there are several inaccuracies in its history.
The broker has been found to manipulate prices, create artificial demand, and send false signals to investors. It offers leverage, but the terms are not clearly stated.
Intrafund's Deceptive Tactics
Intrafund regularly publishes false data and fake analytical reports to mislead traders. It employs a tactic known as "spoofing" to create the illusion of a decrease in value, imitating futures orders to create artificial demand. Intrafund siphons off funds without informing about the risks and suggests using unverified payment systems.
Intrafund is a cunning scammer that uses a variety of underhand tactics to deceive and defraud its clients. It's important for potential investors to be cautious and conduct thorough research before choosing a Forex broker. Always opt for brokers that are regulated and have a good reputation in the industry. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't.
"Intrafund is a cunning scammer that uses a variety of underhand tactics to deceive and defraud its clients."